tags are for you; feel free to chat.
'Blue Note' - Model: Armando Cabral - Photographer: Billy Kidd - Fashion Editor/Stylist: Benjamin Sturgill - Details Magazine May 2014
"From cobalt, to teal, Yves Klein to azure, a familiar color looks effortlessly modern, especially when it comes to your summer suit."
- Z Zegna suit - Dries Van Noten shirt
- Ralph Lauren Black Label suit & sweater - Paul Stuart scarf
- Canali suit - Burberry Prorsum shirt - Hermés shoes
- DSquared2 suit - Missoni tank top - Bottega Veneta shoes
- Tommy Hilfiger suit - John Varvatos shirt
- Prada suit & shirt
- Gucci suit - Etro shirt
- Salvatore Ferragamo suit - John Varvatos cardigan
NEVER LET GO OF THAT ONE STRAND OF HAIR THAT BELIEVES IN YOU
face - bareminerals bareskin #15, nyx matte bronzer in deep medium, nars blush in liberte, illuminator hard candy in tiki
eye makeup - sephora jumbo eye liner pencil in black, nyx shadow in black,
brows - anastasia beverly hills pomade in dark brown
Zardozi embroidery is found in Iran, India, and Pakistan. Once used to embellish the attire of royalty, it is now associated with bridal wear. It involves hand embroidering beads and gemstones with gold and silver threads into ornate designs.
Ten-year-old Quvenzhane Wallis, star of Beasts of the Southern Wild and the youngest Oscar nominee of all time, has been named the face of Armani Junior, Giorgio Armani’s line for children and teens. She is the first major child celebrity to be the face of a luxury brand.